Wage: $45 - 60 an hour
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Shift & Schedule: Rotating weekends, Weekend availability, Holidays, and Overtime
Benefits: 401(k), Dental insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Health insurance, Vision insurance, Life insurance, and Paid time off.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner (Preferred)
- Physician Assistant License (Preferred)
Summary: This position is responsible for providing health care to patients within the clinic in cooperation with a collaborative/supervising physician.
- Performs examinations, obtains complete medical histories, and assesses health status.
- Documents patient information and care in EHR.
- Orders and interprets laboratory and diagnostic tests and procedures.
- Prescribes medications and treats illnesses.
- Instructs patient/family regarding medications, and preventative measures as necessary.
- Coordinates appropriate specialty referrals.
- Consults with or refers more complicated medical cases to physicians as needed.
- Maintains strict confidentiality, and adheres to HIPAA guidelines and regulations.
- Current State License
- Knowledge of medical model and roles of NPs/PAs.
- Knowledge of patient assessment techniques including taking medical histories, performing physicals, evaluating health status including state of wellness and compliance with care recommendations.
- Knowledge of how to use medical equipment and instruments to administer patient care.
- Knowledge of diagnosing and treating medical problems and developing care plans.
- Knowledge of medical records and documentation in confidential manner.
- Skill in accurately evaluating patient problems and providing appropriate advice, intervention, or referral.
- Skill in developing/revising patient care based on patient status.
- Ability to make responsible decisions within scope of practice.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with physicians on complicated cases.
- Ability to maintain quality control standards.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to communicate clearly and establish/maintain effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, and the public.
Experience: 1-2 year of clinical experience.
To see the complete Job Postings on Indeed.com