We are recruiting an Executive Assistant for a local non-profit to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the CEO and senior-level directors. $20.00 - $22.00/hr DOE
The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making meeting and travel arrangements, preparing expense and other reports, and so on. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have excellent time management skills, and be able to act without guidance.
Screening, discerning, and distributing communications to support the management of schedules and correspondence in a timely and accurate manner is essential.
Support for the marketing and communications activities is an important part of this job. You should have direct experience with marketing and communications, content production, analytics and reporting, and the tool and platforms needed to support these activities.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
Executive Assistant needs to be resourceful, innovative, and proactive to support of their executive leaders. They must think independently to make decisions under pressure and have good communication skills to share information with their supervisor efficiently and effectively.
The Executive Assistant will provide Executive-level administrative duties to the Chief Executive Office and execute marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
Executive Assistant Duties/Responsibilities:
- Executive-level coordination and administrative support to the CEO
- Executive-level writing, editing, and proofreading
- Manage, store and traffic Executive communications in a timely & accurate manner
- Clerical and administrative tasks, including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents.
- Arrange travel and accommodations as assigned.
- Support in preparing, coordinating, recording, and transcribing meetings as assigned.
- Receive, review, and distribute incoming communications to appropriate individuals with discretion and accuracy.
- Interpret and summarize organizational activities quickly and accurately for the CEO
- Format information for internal & external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Marketing Coordinator Duties/Responsibilities:
- Participate in the organization's brand strategy and its execution
- Planning, collaboration, coordination, and implementation of the organization’s marketing and communications strategies
- Channel management and content production across internal and external platforms, including website, social, email, and others, as developed.
- Planning, analytics, assessments, and process improvement to demonstrate the outcomes of marketing and communications tactics, including content and lead generation.
- Prepare marketing activity and outcomes reporting to internal and external teams.
- Market research, case studies, consumer trends, and other research as directed.
- Plan and manage trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Manage and maintain a directory and inventory of marketing and communications materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality internally and externally.
- Traditional and digital marketing and communications skills, including the management of suitable technical platforms and processes
- Experience with research using data analytics.
- Professional telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and, at times, stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Able to type a minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Advanced education or certification preferred.
- At least three (3) years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Able to travel within 20 miles frequently.
If qualified please email your resume to email@example.com