Palisade Art Lovers 35th Annual Peach Blossom Art Show
still-lifes for its 35th Peach Blossom Art Show. The special categories this year are “Fruit & Wine” and “Animals”. The subject can be anything pertaining to fruit & wine or our furry friends. Be fun, be creative!
Art submission: Thursday, April 5th , 11 am - 2 pm
Veteran's Memorial Building, 2nd floor, 120 West 8th St.
Artist and Guest Reception: Friday, April 6th, 6-8 pm
Public Viewing: April 7th - 8th
Saturday 10-6 pm
Sunday 10-4 pm
Art pick-up: Sunday, April 8th, 4:30-6 pm- An entry fee of $25 for one entry or $30 for two entries
- One additional artwork may also be entered in either the “Fruit & Wine” OR "Animals” special category for an additional $5.00.
- Payment is required at the time of entry.
- Up to 5 Bargain Bin works will be under $125, framed or unframed. You may enter up to 5 entries for a flat fee of $5. Attach a label to the backs of Bargain Bin work with name, title, phone number, and price on each piece. Price must be clearly marked on the front of each piece with a sticker, tape, or a business card. Any Bargain Bin work that is framed MUST have a wire on back to hang. Prints are accepted in the Bargain Bin, but not in the art show.
- PALS will take a 25% commission on all sales.
- All work will be handled with utmost care, and submission of work will automatically waive any claim for damage, loss, or liability against Palisade Art Lovers. Insurance is the artist’s individual responsibility.
- Make entry fees check payable to Palisade Art Lovers, and mail to: PALS, PO Box 295, Palisade, CO 81526.